If you still encounter any other issues after today's maintenance, kindly send in a support ticket to our friendly customer service.
Good day, adventurers! Our next patch will be arriving on 19 Apr and will include the next season of Holy Ground War, along with several item adjustments. Review the patch notes here.
Good day Adventurers, below is a known bug that we will be addressing in future updates.
Known Issue: Exchange - Missing Zeny/Item during Exchange Transaction
Good day Adventurers, below is a short list of known bugs that we will be addressing in future updates.
Hopping its way into Midgard on fluffy feet is a NEW CLASS, the KAYNIN! A greedy and dastardly treasure hunter, the Kaynin will steal anything from anyone and anywhere. It has powerful abilities to turn spells back on their casters and drain enemies of their powers, ensuring it can plunder with reckless abandon.
Good day, adventurers. Maintenance for tomorrow's patch will be 24 Mar 1100 HRS - 1700 HRS, GMT+7. Ensure that you're logged out by then and we'll see you on the other side!
The next major update expands the Palace of Beauty, continues the story of Eclage, and features a huge list of bug fixes and optimizations. Review patch notes for the upcoming update here:
Review the rewards you stand to win in 6v6 Season 6. Season 6 will begin on 13 Mar and run for 4 weeks.
Learn more about 6v6 mode here: https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/6v6-mode
6v6 PvP Rank is open for 4 weeks, every Saturday from 1200 to 2400HRS GMT+7.
You can only have 10 matches per character per week.
How to join:
Adventurers who are above level 90 can join in the event matching to form a party of 6. If your party is not full, you will be automatically paired with other players at random.
Tip: Gather your friends and guildmates to form a permanent party!
New Server Opening
1. New server will officially open on Feb 26th, 1400 hours. Adventurers can enter by choosing the new server.
2. New server scheduled functions/weekly events:
- Week 2 (Mar 1st): Big Cat Invasion (Alternating weeks with Battle of Kafra thereafter)
- Week 3 (Mar 8th): Oracle Dungeon (Easy), Valhalla Ruins, Thanatos Tower (Novice), Fortune Coin, Rune Box
- Week 4 (Mar 15th): Maple Leaf Faramita
- Week 5 (Mar 22nd): Oracle Dungeon (Normal), Guild Wars
- Week 6 (Mar 29th): Battle of Cake, Niflheim Purgatory (Revenant MVP)
- Week 7 (April 5th): Oracle Dungeon (Hard)
- Week 8 (April 12th): Glorious Domain map (including Elf Kingdom and Palace of Beauty), Thanatos Tower (Savior), Holy Ground War, Ancient Relics
- Week 9 (April 19th): Oracle Dungeon (Nightmare), Echoing Corridor, Glittering Rune Stone - Star, Oracle Mirror
27 Jan 2021 SEA Server Maintenance (11:00 - 17:00) GMT +7
HOLY GROUND WAR TOURNAMENT UPDATE
1. Competition Time
2. Participation Rules
23 December 2020 SEA Server Maintenance (1100 – 1800HRS) GMT +7
Time to respawn will increase with each successive death.
Gold, exp and resources minions yield will increase with the number of Adventurers in range. For each Adventurer in range, the total increases by 10%, capped at 30%.
Adventurers who are killed and waiting to respawn can still get gold coins and experience from the team’s progress against Morroc and enemy defense towers.
MVP and Morroc’s damage reduction will increase over time.
Defensive towers will now reveal invisible (Hiding) units within 8m range.
Adjustments made to jungle zone near the base:
Initial spawn time increased from 30 sec to 60sec.
MVP(s) above and below Morroc: Initial spawn time increase from 60 sec to 90 sec.