GLOBAL ADVENTURE LIVE SPECIAL - THE FUTURE OF RO:M - 11 Dec 1900HRS GMT+8
On 11 Dec 1900HRS GMT+8, the RO:M Global Adventure Live Special will be streamed right here on Facebook! Meet the devs for the first time in this live extravaganza, which will review the epic journey of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love throughout 2021, from RO 2.0 to the Isle of Dreams, and will feature members of the RO:M community and their works.
Very importantly, it will contain a glimpse at what lies ahead in 2022 for RO:M. You don't want to miss this first look, so mark your calendars for the RO:M Global Adventure Live Special!
The [Celebration Bonus Double Rewards Event] is rescheduled to start from 22 Nov 0500HRS GMT+7 till 29 Nov 0500HRS GMT+7.
The change of date came from the feedback of many players that the event should start on the 1st day of the weekly reset. We look forward to more suggestions from you.
HIDE & SEEK THANKSGIVING EVENT
This Thanksgiving season, have a jolly game of Hide & Seek with your fellow adventurers as you test your knowledge of Midgard using precious clues to seek out your host. Success at finding your host will win you amazing rewards.
This event is one session: 19 Nov 2000HRS-2200HRS GMT+7
These Terms & Conditions apply to all community events held on our official channels, which include but are not limited to, Facebook, Forum, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, YouTube, and TapTap.
-At the conclusion of the event or once winners are announced, rewards will be credited within 14 working days unless otherwise stated.
-If your IGN or ID are incorrectly stated, rewards will not be credited and disputes will not be entertained.
-Only accounts that match the region the event is being held in are eligible. For example, specifying an NA account for an event that is held in SEA is disqualifying.
-Accounts associated with activities that violate our game policies are subject to disqualification.
-We reserve the right to change the event mechanics and Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
6v6 S8 and 12v12 S4 Update
Dear Adventurers, the reported issue where 【Stellar Hunters could not see opponents on the maps】 will be fixed on 5th November, and the maintenance will run from 11:00-16:00 (GMT+7). The new dates for 6v6 Season 8 and 12v12 Season 4 are now rescheduled as follows:1. 6v6 Season 8 Week 3 (13th November) and Week 4 (20th November)
2. 12v12 Season 4 Week 1 (27th November), Week 2 (4th December), Week 3 (11th December), and Cup Tournament (18th December)
All the best for your 6v6 and upcoming 12v12.
Due to Apple’s new regulations, commodity value-added tax will be adjusted in the near future for Thailand, Turkey and The Bahamas. As a result, all in-game consumption will be subject to additional value-added tax. For now, this adjustment does not affect Google Play users.
You can learn more about this new regulation here:
The weather's a-changin' and the leaves are a-fallin', quietly ushering the first breath of autumn to us all. Celebrate this period with our Fun in the Foliage costume gacha at limited 10x rate, available 16 Oct - 16 Nov. Get the details here:
Halloween's the time to spook or be spooked, to get creative with pumpkin decor, and collect as many sweeties as you can! Get spooky this month with our Halloween exclusive headwear gacha, available 1 Oct - 1 Nov! Check for more details here:
Now available in-game: The Theme of Prontera - Enchanted Version! For a limited period, get your free CD from the Events NPC in Prontera and rack up the Combat Time as this all-new rendition of the classic tune washes over you.
The Bell Warisara and Tami Aulia versions will be free to get from 22 Sep-6 Oct 0459HRS GMT+7.
In a land of eternal sunshine and spotless minds, the Dreamy Gospel instills feelings of bonding with your brothers and sisters. Clasp your hands together, tilt your heads skywards, and let a heavenly radiance overwhelm you with this month's limited edition costume gacha.
5 Day Sign-In Event
Acceptance: 27 Aug 0500 HRS - 20 Sep 0500 HRS
Conclusion: 26 Sep 0500 HRS
Known for his integrity and steadfastness, the good knight Crookes wished to send a special gift to Ms. Spika, the mistress of his house. After learning of the legend of the Otherworld Dolls, he set out to find them. However, on the way he was ambushed and was transformed into a Roda Frog. Now, the question is... Can the Croaking Knight find his gift?
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level of 12 or higher can go to Comodo to claim the Croaking Knight series of quests from Gashapon Machine - Lucky E.
- There are 5 successive quests in total. You can obtain Knight's Gift x1 for every mission completed.
- Complete the first day's quest to obtain an additional exclusive event item, Picture Book: Spashire's Crystal Slippers x1
- Complete the 5th day's quest to obtain an additional Droopy Headwear Self-Select Gift Box x1
- Complete the 5th day's quest to obtain Mickey Sticker - Croaking Knight x1
2. Quests in this event are limited to one character per account.
Picture Book: Spashire's Crystal Slippers
Droopy Headwear Self-Select Gift Box
Mickey Sticker - Croaking Knight
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love - Isle of Dreams will launch on 27 Aug! Pre-Register now on TapTap an you'll unlock the exclusive ultra-rare Rainbow Light Steed and Purified Baseball Hat. Head over here to learn more: https://www.taptap.io/app/221063
There is a mysterious organization within the Republic of Schwarzwald.
Everyone within this group wears a mask and has a codename. The one they call "Tyrant" leads the organization, and everyone obeys his orders unquestioningly.
Some say he’s a bloodthirsty killer and a man-eating demon, while others say he’s a freedom-loving vigilante.
Either way, he is without a doubt the best gunman in the Republic (and according to some, the entire continent), and the one who forced the Rebellion’s surrender.
The adventurer is fated to start an extraordinary life as soon as they step onto the stage. Through some accident, they have gained the power of Grammer technology and inherited the codename ''Tyrant”.
Wielding the might of gunfire and backed by the power of Grammer technology, the gunslinger is poised to write a new chapter for the Rebellion!
The stage is set for Tyrant’s greatest performance to begin!
We heard from some of you that the double rewards event did not work properly earlier this morning, and we managed to find a small configuration error in the system. Thanks to the alerts, the problem had since been fixed at 0922HRS (GMT+7). Here is a list of updates for the event.
The next 6v6 season begins on 10 Jul, so get your elite team together for some serious competition! The victors shall receive tremendous rewards, including amazing new Sea Otter mounts.
Learn more about 6v6: https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/6v6-mode
July 1st, 0500 HRS - August 1st, 0500 HRS
1. During the event, the "Event Puzzle" button will show up in the "New Event" button, tap to enter the event puzzle interface.
2. Intertwined Dreams of Light and Darkness is made up of 9 pieces of puzzle pieces corresponding to 9 event quests.
3. Participate in the event and collect the puzzle pieces. At a certain progress threshold, a special reward will be granted.
1. The event is account-limited, all the characters under the same account share completion progress.
Activating each piece of puzzle rewards Mysterious Box 2.0 x1
Activating 3 puzzle pieces: Energy Ring x4, Mora Coin x10
Activating 6 puzzle pieces: Glittering Rune Stone x3, Big Cat Voucher - Feast x30
Activating 9 puzzle pieces: Skyfire Shard - Sharp x1, Dreams Intertwined Card
We noticed that the Cute Bear from Cute Bear Lucky Bag was incorrectly configured. We have since fixed the gift pack at June 1st 1130 HRS.
For players who have already purchased it, we will do the following:
From 1 June 1130 HRS to 1 July 0500 HRS, an exchange shop will be opened at the east of Prontera Fountain, where Mitt is. Players can exchange the Cute Bear with Cute Bear there.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
The server will be unavailable for maintenance on Sunday 30th May, 20:30 - 22:30 (GMT+7). In the light of the disqualifications of some guilds participating in WoC caused from the suspended WoE event on 27 May, we have decided to also suspend the WoC on 30 May to ensure fairness in the GVG competition. This will not affect the upcoming GVG ranking results. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and all players will be compensated after maintenance is over.
We noticed an influx of repayment issues and would like to address the situation.
Repayment issues are triggered due to refunds made to players' accounts and full payment is required to unsuspend your account.
Recent cases caused by refund abuse had left some players in despair especially during a peak period such as 12v12. It is advisable for players to always top-up using RO:M Official recharge channels https://pay.ragnaroketernallove.com/payment/ only.
We strongly discourage players from using unauthorized 3rd party top-up sources as there is always a risk of the account getting stolen or refund abuse. Be alert and stay clear from them.
Maintenance for the next patch will be on 27 May, 0900 HRS-2200 HRS, GMT +7, so make sure you're logged out by then. Get ready!
June 1st, 0500HRS - July 1st, 0500HRS
1. During the event, the "Poring Beatdown" button will appear in the New Event button on the game interface. Click it to enter the event interface.
2. Every round, there will be 8 randomized rewards on the small Porings and 1 extra reward on the large Poring, which you unlock by consuming Small Wooden Hammers on the Porings.
3. After obtaining all the small Poring rewards, you will be rewarded with the large Poring reward automatically.
4. There are 4 rounds to the Poring Beatdown event. There is an unlocking mechanism between rounds. After all the rewards of the previous rounds are received, the following round will be automatically unlocked.
5. Conditions to spend Zeny to buy Small Wooden Hammers:
- There are still small porings to be hit on the interface
- Period: June 27th, 0500HRS - July 1st 0500HRS
- The purchase limit for the Small Wooden Hammer resets daily.
Tips: This event is account-limited, all the characters under one account share quest progress.
Event Card Midsummer Night Dream Card
Back Headwear Kitty Swimming Ring
1. Tournament Period
a. The tournament will be held between 24 - 29 May for 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
a. [Tournament Mode] added to [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] tab.
b. Recruitment period is Monday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS, adventurers are required to create or join a tournament team of 12 and pressed confirm before the team leader may register as team as the competing team.
c. Registration period is from Friday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS. Registered teams will be ranked according to their combined points from each team members' 6V6 performance from last season. The top 64 teams are eligible to participate in the Tournament.
d. After the registration time is over, the matchup will be confirmed according to the 6v6 combined individual points of the participating teams. The matching rules are as follows:
If you still encounter any other issues after today's maintenance, kindly send in a support ticket to our friendly customer service.
In order to optimize the channel, we will be making adjustments on channel TH139 on 14 Apr 1600 HRS GMT+7. This optimization will last around 20 minutes, during which users will not be able to login or use this channel. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hopping its way into Midgard on fluffy feet is a NEW CLASS, the KAYNIN! A greedy and dastardly treasure hunter, the Kaynin will steal anything from anyone and anywhere. It has powerful abilities to turn spells back on their casters and drain enemies of their powers, ensuring it can plunder with reckless abandon.
UPDATE 26 MAR: Because of a technical issue, 6v6 Season 6 for Eternal Love server will be rescheduled to 3 Apr and 10 Apr.
We have received notification that 6v6 for Midnight Party and Memory of Faith servers were not opened on 13 March as scheduled, due to technical difficulties. We will reschedule 6v6 for both Midnight Party and Memory of Faith to start on 20 Mar instead.
Breakdown of 6v6 Schedule
Eternal Love: 13 Mar, 20 Mar, 27 Mar and 3 Apr
Midnight Party & Memory of Faith: 20 Mar, 27 Mar, 3 Apr and 10 Apr
12v12 will be postponed accordingly and will start on 17 Apr.
6v6 PvP Rank is open for 4 weeks, every Saturday from 1200 to 2400HRS GMT+7.
You can only have 10 matches per character per week.
How to join:
Adventurers who are above level 90 can join in the event matching to form a party of 6. If your party is not full, you will be automatically paired with other players at random.
Tip: Gather your friends and guildmates to form a permanent party!
UPDATE: To avoid technical issues with other ongoing events, this event will now conclude on 25 Mar 0459HRS GMT+7
This is your one-time opportunity to get a Rainbow Poring Mount and Little Devil Hat, along with many other rewards that'll give you a big boost in RO 2.0. Follow these steps:
1 Mar 0500HRS - 31 Mar 0459HRS GMT+7
For those of you having issues claiming your pre-signup rewards, please note that pre-signup rewards are exclusive to characters created in the new server Memory of Faith
In order to redeem the rewards, follow these steps:
1. Create a new character in the server Memory of Faith
2. Make a note your character's 10-digit character ID. You can find it by tapping your character portrait at the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Go to the redemption page and enter your character's details:
To redeem your pre-sign rewards:
4. Once done, the pre-signup rewards can be immediately claimed from your character's in-game mailbox.
5. If you encounter errors with the verification code, tap or click the code to generate a new one and try again.
01 Mar 0500HRS - 01 Apr 0500HRS
1. During the event, the Forest Queen's Gratitude button will appear under the New Event button. Tap to enter the event puzzle interface.
2. Forest Queen's Gratitude is made up of 9 puzzle pieces that correspond to 9 event quests.
3. Participate in the events to collect the puzzle pieces. Earn pecial rewards as you progress.
- Upon the completion of each designated event, 1 piece of puzzle is granted along with Mysterious Box V2.0 x1.
- Gather 3 puzzle pieces to obtain Gold Medal x2 and Freyr Coin x1
- Gather 6 puzzle pieces to obtain Skyfire Shard - Sharp x1
- Gather all 9 puzzle pieces to obtain the exclusive card Forest Queen's thank-you card x1.
1. The event is account limited, all characters under one account share progress.
Event Main Reward:
Forest Queen's Thank-you Card
Skyfire Shard - Sharp
1. A New Journey of Love and Courage (Sign-in Reward)
February 26th, 0500HRS - March 26th, 0500HRS
During the event, players with a Base Level of 12 and above can receive the quest A New Journey of Love and Courage.
Go to Prontera Square and talk to the celebration ambassador Mona to receive the following rewards:
New server players will receive the limited headwear Novice Bean Sprouts and Novice Celebration Giftbox
Existing server players will receive the limited headwear Novice Puppy Love and Novice Celebration Giftbox
Novice Celebration Giftbox: Use to obtain Big Cat Voucher I x30, Big Cat Voucher·Feast x30
※Limited headwear Novice Bean Sprouts & Novice Puppy Love cannot be sold on the exchange
※This activity is account limited activity, each account can only receive once
Novice Bean Sprouts
Novice Puppy Love
New Server Opening
1. New server will officially open on Feb 26th, 1400 hours. Adventurers can enter by choosing the new server.
2. New server scheduled functions/weekly events:
- Week 2 (Mar 1st): Big Cat Invasion (Alternating weeks with Battle of Kafra thereafter)
- Week 3 (Mar 8th): Oracle Dungeon (Easy), Valhalla Ruins, Thanatos Tower (Novice), Fortune Coin, Rune Box
- Week 4 (Mar 15th): Maple Leaf Faramita
- Week 5 (Mar 22nd): Oracle Dungeon (Normal), Guild Wars
- Week 6 (Mar 29th): Battle of Cake, Niflheim Purgatory (Revenant MVP)
- Week 7 (April 5th): Oracle Dungeon (Hard)
- Week 8 (April 12th): Glorious Domain map (including Elf Kingdom and Palace of Beauty), Thanatos Tower (Savior), Holy Ground War, Ancient Relics
- Week 9 (April 19th): Oracle Dungeon (Nightmare), Echoing Corridor, Glittering Rune Stone - Star, Oracle Mirror
Slayers Event Puzzle
26 Feb 0500HRS ~ 23 Mar 0500HRS
1. During the event, there will be an "Event Puzzle" button appearing from the "New Event" button in the game interface. Click on it to enter the event interface.
2. The Slayer consists of 9 jigsaw puzzles, each corresponding to 1 of 9 quests respectively;
3. Participate in the event, collect puzzles, and receive special reward as players progress.
By lighting up each of the puzzles, players will claim Mysterious Box 2.0*1.
- Collect 3 pieces: Gold Medal x4, Praying Card Pack x4, Big Cat Voucher·Feast x30
- Collect 6 pieces: Oracle Dust x12, Oracle Crystal x12
- Collect 9 pieces: Mastela Fruit x1, Lina Card x1
1. This event is limited to one participation per account. All characters under one account will complete the progression together.
Dear RO 2.0 Beta Server adventurers, We will be having Beta server maintenance on 19 Feb 1200HRS to 1500HRS GMT+7. This maintenance includes content updates and fixes for a number of issues. Please note that you cannot enter the game during the maintenance period. After the maintenance, we will give out 1000 BCC to test server accounts as compensation. Update details:
PRE-SIGNUP NOW, GET HEADWEAR, MOUNT, AND MORE!
RO 2.0 is coming, and you'll want to be well prepared for the brave new world that awaits. Pre-Signup now to receive exclusive gear and mount, along with lucrative milestone rewards. Time is limited, so get to it, adventurer!
RO 2.0 BETA EVENTS
14-Day Login Rewards
The beta server [Land of Prophecy] will be opened from 1 Feb 0900HRS to 22 Feb 1600HRS GMT +7. Upon reaching Base Level 120 between 1-11 Feb 0459HRS GMT+7 (you only need to complete the academy guided task), you will be gifted with Big Cat Voucher I x30 and Big Cat Voucher·Feast x30 on the live server.
From 1 Feb 0900HRS GMT +7 to 22 Feb 1700HRS GMT +7, if you log in for 7 consecutive days, you will be gifted with Big Cat Voucher I x30 and Big Cat Voucher·Feast x30 on the live server.
Beta Server Reward Transfer
For players who chose to use their existing account for the beta server, rewards will be transferred to that account on the live server.
For players who chose to create a new account for the beta server, you must create an account in the upcoming new server before 4 Mar 2359HRS GMT +7 using the same login that you used for your beta account. The reward will be credited into the same account’s official server character (with the highest Base level) in the form of Big Cat Voucher, Big Cat Voucher·Feast. Players who don’t do this by 4 Mar will not receive the rewards.
Premium Item Conversion
From 1 Feb 0900HRS to 22 Feb 1700HRS GMT+7, premium items purchased in [Land of Prophecy], such as premium cards, gift packs, Zeny, Big Cat Coins, etc. will be converted to Big Cat Coins to your live server account. Details are as follows:
We are aware that some players were able to use their alternate characters to complete the Votive Coin's Repayment quest additional times on 21 Jan, despite having already completed the quest 3 times with their main character. This resulted in gaining an additional Royal Celebration Honor Chest x1 and 2021.02 Headwear Gift x1.
We will therefore be issuing a server-wide compensation for the Royal Celebration Honor Chest x1 and 2021.02 Headwear Gift x1 on 28 Jan. This compensation can be claimed once per account.
The world of RO:M has been drastically improved like never before with new maps, new gameplay content and less grinding. Get back in the adventure and unlock incredible rewards, including an iPhone 12 Max Pro, simply by LIKING our official Facebook page.
Here’s what you do:
-LIKE the Ragnarok M Eternal Love Facebook page by 21 Feb: https://www.facebook.com/PlayRagnarokM.EN
-As we surpass the tiers below before 21 Feb, server-wide rewards will be unlocked. When the final 1.9 million tier is reached, one lucky follower will be chosen to win an iPhone 12 Max Pro 128GB.
-To be eligible to win the iPhone Pro Max 12, fill out this form by 21 Feb: https://bit.ly/3mTSyFh
-As we surpass the Likes tiers listed below before 21 Feb, server-wide rewards will be unlocked until we reach the final 1.9 million tier, in which a server-wide prize will be credited, and one lucky winner will be chosen to win an iPhone 12 Max Pro.
27 Jan 2021 SEA Server Maintenance (11:00 - 17:00) GMT +7
HOLY GROUND WAR TOURNAMENT UPDATE
1. Competition Time
2. Participation Rules
16 December 2020 5AM – 08 February 2021 5AM
-Every time you light up a puzzle, you can get: Mysterious Box 7.0 x1
-Collect 3 pieces: Oracle Dust x8, Oracle Crystal x8
-Collect 6 pieces: Glittering Rune Stone x2, Praying Card Pack x4
-Collect 9 pieces: Rainbow Fall Card
FIRST GIFT BOX OF 2021 EVENT
1 Jan 2021 – 6 Jan 2021
First Gift Box of 2021
During the event, adventurers with Base Level>12 can go to Prontera South Gate to find The New Year Messenger and collect the First Gift Box of 2021. Event acheivement “2021” can be activated after obtaining the gift box. At the same time, the exclusive title “2021” will also be activated.
Event is limited to once per account
23 December 2020 SEA Server Maintenance (1100 – 1800HRS) GMT +7
Time to respawn will increase with each successive death.
Gold, exp and resources minions yield will increase with the number of Adventurers in range. For each Adventurer in range, the total increases by 10%, capped at 30%.
Adventurers who are killed and waiting to respawn can still get gold coins and experience from the team’s progress against Morroc and enemy defense towers.
MVP and Morroc’s damage reduction will increase over time.
Defensive towers will now reveal invisible (Hiding) units within 8m range.
Adjustments made to jungle zone near the base:
Initial spawn time increased from 30 sec to 60sec.
MVP(s) above and below Morroc: Initial spawn time increase from 60 sec to 90 sec.