25 Nov 2021 SEA Service Suspension Maintenance (0800 HRS - 1900 HRS, GMT +7)
(SEA) We will be suspending service for maintenance on 25 Nov, 0800 HRS - 1900 HRS, GMT +7. During the maintenance, you will be unable to log in temporarily.
Holy Ground War Tournament Mode Season 4 Commences
1. Tournament Period
a. The tournament will be held between 13-18 Dec, lasting 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
a. [Tournament Mode] added to [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] tab.
b. Recruitment period is Monday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS, adventurers are required to create or join a tournament team of 12 and pressed confirm before the team leader may register as team as the competing team.
c. Registration period is from Friday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS. Registered teams will be ranked according to their combined points from each team members' 6V6 performance from last season. The top 64 teams are eligible to participate in the Tournament.
d. After the registration time is over, the matchup will be confirmed according to the 6v6 combined individual points of the participating teams. The matching rules are as follows:
* Sorted by 6v6 points, the top 1/4 are considered seed teams (for example, if there are 64 teams, 16 teams will be selected as seed)
* Among the seed teams, the top 8 and bottom 8 will be randomly placed in the left and right halves of different groups.
* The remaining teams are randomly matched.
* In the final round (8 teams), all teams are randomly matched.
3. Tournament Rules
a. The first round will start at 1930HRS GMT+7 on Saturday. From 1915HRS - 1930HRS, 15 mins before the match start, the team leader must click [Start Matchmaking] to confirm participation. The team that did not [Start Matchmaking] within this period will forfeit.
b. Matchmaking cannot occur when there are team members who are not on the registered team list, when there are offline members in the team, or when there are less than 7 people in the team.
c. The Tournament follows a single-elimination match system. Of the 64 teams, a champion will be determined after 6 rounds of matches. The final round's losing team will be considered the runner-up, while teams who lost in the penultimate round will be tied for third place.
d. Refinement +15, Aesir monument, guild prayer, and other similar bonuses will be disabled in Tournament mode. Details can be viewed in-game.
a. Tournament Ranking Rewards:
* Champion: Ultimate Ancient Relic Shard x1
* Runner-Up: Ancient Dust x500
* 3rd - 4th place: Ancient Dust x200
* 5th - 8th place: Ancient Dust x100
* 9th -16th place: Ancient Dust x50
* 17th - 32nd place: Honor Proof x5000
* 33rd - 64th place: Honor Proof x3000
* Ancient Dust: Used to exchange blue Relic Shard, collect them to redeem Ultimate Ancient Relic Shards.
b. The top-16 can win a brand new back gear: Highwind
1. Time Wish Machine Content Update
* For a limited time only, from 10 Dec 0500 HRS - 10 Mar 0500 HRS, Time Wish Machine will appear beside the Card Gashapon
* Make a Wish to draw rewards like headwear and costumes that have yet to be unlocked!
2. Drawing Rules
a) Headwears and costumes that have yet to be unlocked in the Adventure Handbook (as well as Reunion Proofs) can be drawn in the Time Wish Machine (Check the machine for a full list).
* After acquiring any of the headwear/costume from the list, the specific headwear/costume will no longer be drawn from the Time Wish Machine. Please check the Time Wish Machine for more info.
* All items in Time Wish Machine can be bought with Reunion Proof
b) In the Time Wish Machine, headwear and costumes will be divided into multiple groups according to their quality. After obtaining all items in any group, the probability of obtaining Reunion Proof increases
c) Time Wish Machine will continue to update its headwear and costume selections, please be patient!